The Brangwyn Hall at the Guildhall in Swansea was first opened to the public in 1934 - it has played a central part ever since, playing host to many concerts and glittering banquets.
The Brangwyn panels which line the walls are very impressive, were gifted to the Guildhall prior to it opening in 1934. Sir Frank Brangwyn was a versatile artist who was internationally acclaimed.
The architecture and design of the building and its interior, have seen it star in many costume and war-time dramas.
Web: The Brangwyn Hall