Nash Point Lighthouse
Click on next panorama next-panorama to view more scenes

Nash Point lighthouse was the last manned lighthouse in Wales.

The 19th century lighthouse was built in 1831 using the stone quarried from local beaches.

It was finally automated in 1998. Located on the coastal path it is now a popular landmark for ramblers and walkers of all abilities. 

Car park nearby

Web: http://nashpoint.co.uk/

FIND MORE THINGS TO DO AND PLACES TO STAY IN THE VALE OF GLAMORGAN.

Nash Point Lighthouse
St.Donas
Marcross
CF61 1ZH